I am lacking of sleep. Only manage to sleep for 5 hours and had to be woken up by others at home. Sometimes I wonder why they can talk so loud early in the morning? Don't they remember that there is someone working late the day before and need some much needed sleep to start another long day? If I am not working today I wouldn't give a damn when someone wakes me up because I know that I can sleep anytime I like when I am tired. Talking about inconsiderate people.
Today there's function and I hope that everything goes on well and I can leave by 1am to take the transport at 1.30am. I still like the driver at that time because we can chat. Well, the early transport is not bad too, he always greet others goodbye as compared to others previous drivers. So I always make sure I greet him in return too. Gonna get ready in another hour's time for work.